There are many destinations for holidaying, but Mauritius is an all-time classic favorite. So, if you are planning a vacation to Mauritius and if you really want to enjoy your stay there, my number one advice to you would be to make sure you explore all the various resorts and villas and then choose the one that fits your requirements.
Villa Bleu Lagon – Trou D’eau Douce
Any kind of property that faces a beach automatically makes a vacation 100 times better. Nestled on the bay of Trou d’Eau Douce, the beautiful and spacious private villa offers a truly exceptional view. From the terrace, you will have a breath-taking view of colorful fishing boats over the splendid lagoon. This peaceful cove also offers enjoyable boat trips to Ile aux Aigrettes, Ile aux Cerfs and many more. This epic retreat is just 2 km away from the nearest village, where you’ll find several restaurants with great Mauritian cuisine.
- The main property consists of 6 rooms: 3 air-conditioned bedrooms, a kitchen, a dining room, a lounge and terrace, along with a kiosk with a bar and 3 bathrooms and 1 guest toilet.
- The luxury beachfront villa comes with a guest pavilion that holds 2 bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms along with a spacious terrace.
- The security system of the property includes an alarm system and a safe.
- There is internet access, a TV, stereo, telephone and an iPod docking station.
- The villa also offers 2 kayaks and 2 bicycles.
- A beautiful swimming pool is available for guests.
- The maximum number of guests is restricted to 10.
- The pool is not fenced, but a fence can be installed upon customer’s request.
- No fireworks are allowed on the property.
- Personalized services like car rental, boat rental, in-house spa and massage treatments can be offered upon request.
Address: Résidence East Creek, Trou d’Eau Douce
Contact Number: (00230) 411 53 81
“This villa offers a whole range of services in the rented house and allows you to feel on vacation. At the same time, the leisure activities are rich and varied, and all this far from the world of hotels. Contact with the people of the island is easy and pleasant. In short, the formula upon which this property is based on is innovative and effective.” – From Blandine
“I am very satisfied with this villa. Warm welcome and activities offered that exceeded our expectations! Both my son and husband were really happy. Overall, it’s real holiday for the whole family.” – Jade. G
“Really beautiful house. The décor is amazing, but I would like to highlight how the constant power cuts were very uncomfortable.” – From Amsellem
Marguery Villas, Conciergery & Resort – Black River
Marguery Villas is a magnificent combination of a luxurious hotel with the privacy and warmth of a villa. This private property rests on the west coast of the island and consists of twenty-nine villas, each equipped with a swimming pool and an exotic garden.
As soon as you enter this magical oasis, you won’t be able to resist the seductive charms of the scenic views with mountains in the backdrop. Trust me, you can spend days, months or even years relaxing in that Mauritian-styled gazebo.
Located within the quiet and natural environs of Black River, the property is the ideal beginning point for all your excursions and adventures in Mauritius. It is around 5 minutes away from La Preneuse beach and is nestled between Flic en Flac and Le Morne.
- Each private unit is air-conditioned and fully furnished.
- Each private unit has its own Wi-Fi connection and a flat screen TV.
- You’ll have access to facilities like a food corner, a Kids’ Club, concierge services and many more.
- The Cascavelle Shopping Mall is 9 km away from the villa.
- Upon request, you will be granted free access to the fitness center.
- Additional services like babysitting, in-house chef, in-house massage treatment, barbecue rental and catering services are offered at additional costs.
Address: La Plantation Marguery, Coastal Road, Black River
Contact Number: (230) 483 5020
“It was a perfect stay. Check in and check out are very simple and quick. Staff was so nice to us.” – From Kagan. Y
“I really loved the villa – incredible space, fabulous outdoor area, pool incredibly clean and all mod-cons within the villa were superb.” – From Olie Summers